Bengals For Sale
All our breeding cats and kittens are registered with TICA (The International Cat Association). We only breed top quality pedigreed cats! Our kittens are bred indoors and handled daily to ensure that they are well socialized with people. You can be sure that every kitten is loved and
well cared for in our home.
All kittens are sold as pets, no breeding rights. All pet kittens are spayed/neutered before leaving our cattery.
Breeding rights are only sold to legit TICA registered breeders with approved program only.
1) Written Health Guarantee in the Purchase Contract.
2) All kittens are spayed/neutered before leaving our cattery.
3) All our kittens are health checked, up to date with all vaccines and deworming. All procedures are done by USDA accredited Veterinarian.
4) All kittens are microchipped for ID.
5) Kitten is in perfect health at the time of leaving our cattery.
6) Health record issued by our Vet. Health Certificate is available upon request, with additional charge.
7) Certificate of sterility
8) TICA Registration Paper
9) TICA issued Pedigree
10) All kittens are handled daily from day one and is well socialized, eating on it’s own, and litter box trained.
Bonus: All our client get a weekly update of their kitten. This includes a new video every week so our clients get to watch their kittens grow up weekly.
Please note: We are honest and up front with all our clients, and we do not play games. Once a client has chosen a kitten, and a Purchase Contract is signed, that kitten is reserved for the client and no one else! We do not show the same kitten to other buyers to bid up the price and come back to the client asking for more money. As the kitten grows, we do not decide that kitten is too nice to sell, so we keep it, and leaving the client empty handed.
Shipping is available within the United States and Worldwide. We comply with regulations to all countries.
There are several ways to get the kittens to you. Please contact us for more details.
1) We always welcome you to come pickup the kitten in person.
2) We can ship the kitten through airline pet cargo services.
3) It is easy to come pickup in person and bring home your kitten with you on the flight home.
4) We can also arrange for professional pet carrier service to bring the kitten to you.
Overseas shipping please contact us for more details.
We do not have any bengal kittens available at this time, but we are happy to announce that we're expecting several new litters.
COMING UP IN MAY
Queen Maya and King Orbit (Charcoal and Silver)
Queen Dior and King Orbit (Brown and Seal Lynx Snows)
COMING UP IN JUNE
Queen Kona and King Oreo (Brown)
Queen Allure and King Oreo (Brown)
Queen Mochi and King Orbit (Seal Mink Snow)
Please contact me for more info.
If you're interested to be on our Wait List please contact us.