Toyger Cats For Sale
All our toyger cats and kittens are registered with TICA (The International Cat Association). We only breed top quality pedigree cats. Our toyger kittens are bred indoors and handled daily to ensure that they are well socialized with people. You can be sure that every kitten is loved and well cared for in our home.
All kittens are sold as pets, no breeding rights. All pet kittens are spayed/neutered before leaving our cattery.
Breeding rights are sold to legitimate TICA registered breeders with an approved breeding program.
1) Written Health Guarantee in the Purchase Contract.
2) All kittens are spayed/neutered before leaving our cattery.
3) All our kittens are health checked, up to date with all vaccines and deworming. All procedures are done by USDA accredited Veterinarian.
4) All kittens are microchipped for ID.
5) Kitten is eating on its on, and litter box trained. Kitten is in perfect health at the time of leaving our cattery.
6) Health record issued by our Vet. Health Certificate is available upon request, with additional charge.
7) Certificate of sterility
8) TICA Registration Paper and pedigree
9) All kittens had an application of Vetra flee control before leaving our cattery.
10) All kittens are handled daily from day one and is well socialized with people.
Bonus: All our client get a weekly update of their kitten. This includes a new video every week so our clients get to watch their kittens grow up weekly. This personalized service is one of the many things that sets us apart from rest of the breeders. It is highly valued and very much appreciated by all our clients.
Please note: We are honest and up front with all our clients, and we do not play games. Once a client has chosen a kitten, and a Purchase Contract is signed, that kitten is reserved for the client and no one else! We do not show the same kitten to other buyers to bid up the price and come back to the client asking for more money. As the kitten grows, we do not decide that kitten is too nice to sell, so we keep it, and leaving the client empty handed.
Shipping is available within the United States and Worldwide. We comply with regulations to all countries.
There are several ways to get the kittens to you. Please contact us for more details.
1) We always welcome you to come pickup the kitten in person.
2) We can ship the kitten through airline pet cargo services.
3) It is easy to come pickup in person and bring home your kitten with you on the flight home.
4) We can also arrange for professional pet carrier service to bring the kitten to you.
Overseas shipping please contact us for more details.
No Kittens Available At This Time
We are expecting new litters, but we do have a waitlist. The best way to get a kitten from us is to get on the waitlist, because whenever a new litter is born, it’s the people on the waitlist that gets to select the kittens first.
If you would like to be on the waitlist for our up coming litters, please contact us.
We're expecting gorgeous kittens in April and May 2021.
The best way to get a kitten from us is to get on the waitlist, because whenever a new litter is born, it’s the people on the waitlist that get to select the kittens first. If you would like to be on our Wait List please contact us.